Sunday 24 May 2015

Etsy and Vintage Halloween

I have recently developed an addiction to Etsy, I've been buying some interesting new additions to my collection and generally browsing for hours.

during one late night Etsy binge I stumbled into the world of vintage Halloween items, and I just love them! I have been drooling over vintage boxed costumes from Collegeville and Ben Cooper.
I bought this lovely 1950s Devil costume, it has abit of a Casper the Friendly Ghost style to it.





It's inspired me to start drawing again, I have an idea for a series of images that i'll produce as small prints based on this vintage Halloween vibe I'm loving at the moment.
Today I found an old piece of backing card from a picture frame and I loved the old. browned paper, so I did a quick sketch on this.


1 comment:

  1. "Tired of your sexual life? Try our sex toys, which can be used by both beginners and pro. They are designed in such a way that you will experience the ultimate thrill. Check out the website today and order your favorite.
    Visit:
    Sex Toys In India
    Dildos Online In India
    India's Largest Online Sex toys Shopping Site onlinefuntoys
    best store in mumbai
    easy and fast delivery in delhi
    Best sex toys in Jaipur
    "

    ReplyDelete